Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Sad loss...

A childhood friend of mine passed away last week. Many of you probably know who he is: Ryan McMartin. We grew up together on Carlton Street and Beaconsfield. Wether we were at our legendary street parties or pool sleepovers, you can count on Ryan being up to something fun. He was a blast to be around and from the faces I saw today, willl surely be missed. Lisa (his sister) and my sister were the closest of friends when we were neighbors and our families shared so many great moments together. I wish them the best of luck in the time to come...

2 comments:

June McMartin said...

This is the second time I am trying this. I just stumbled across your message anne marie and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the words. Love June xo

June McMartin said...

Hi Anne Marie, I googled Ryan's name as I often do, don't ask why, too hard (weird) to explain. I saw this for the first time. thank you for the walk down memory lane. Don't know if you will ever see this since you posted it so long ago, but thank you, from the bottom of my heart. Love June