Wednesday, September 02, 2009

SOCCER

I love sports. I've had the benefit of growing up in a very athletic household. My parents were actually ski instructors when they met. I've played everything from waterpolo, to basketball to my all time favorite: soccer. It's such an exciting sport... On top of being a great cardio work out, you develop coordination, sportsmanship from being on a team and pride from being part of wins. I can’t see myself ever giving it up. Even after a recent concussion I was dying to get back on the field. If my budget didn’t hinder my decision making, I would play 4 times a week instead of two. I even formed my own team this year, West Girls, and they are great, I’m so proud of them!! I hope I can continue to play for a really long time and keep meeting people that are just as motivated as me to play…

No comments: