Friday, July 03, 2009

COTTAGES...


I must say I love cottages… the whole idea of getting away from the loud sounds and pollution of the city and getting back to nature, with housing of course. I’m definitely not one for roughing it, I HATE MOSQUITOES!! I’ve had the priviledge of going to my Erina’s cottage for like 10 years now and every time I go it’s a complete blast!! Now my sister’s bf has a cottage but they don’t seem keen to have guests, I’m hoping to get invited soon but we’ll see. If I ever really get into the money, I’m definitely getting one!! It’s the simple pleasures: swimming in a lake, watching a sunset, making a bonfire…

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey!
I love cottages as well. There is nothing like being at my cottage with my friends, relaxing, feeling the nature and being away from cell's and computers! My cottage is my favorie place on this earth:) Im so happy when all you guys come up! Nothing makes me happier:)