Friday, April 11, 2008

Sex and the City meets the West Island

I love the West Island, I love the suburbs for that matter. All the trees, nice neighbors and a local hot spot to have a martini, it's perfect. The city seems so busy and cold and the country is far too rustic. But I feel like living in the suburbs you are expected to get married and have kids so much earlier then city folk. It's like this unwritten rule that if you are pushin 30, you might be in trouble... This rush to find a man and mate. Well I don't want to mate!! Well, more specifically I don't want babies yet. I'm having too much fun and babies change your life. I see my brother and his wife and all the concessions they have to make for their kids. I have to much left to do my friends and I am not going to let this theory of having kids early affect me!! Sex and the City here I come :)

No comments: